talk-with-mii♥

click like ♥

Follow me ♥

过客人数 ♥

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

♥ 30052011 ; Sunway ;D

hellow readers ; kubao is back



yesterday
go sunway with my boy boy
dinpoh ; xue ling ; janice and janice's bf (;

1st ii go DG fc fetch my boy boy and dinpoh go sunway together
and then xue ling go sendiri and we meet there ;D


SKIP


when we reached there 
walk awhile then go and meet ling
*omq , call lai call qu and dk where her waiting us*
but at last , meet dao her liaw ;D


after that
we go toilet sian ;P
*here some picha*


# me ;D

# me ; dinpoh ;D

# xue ling ; me (;

# we 4 girls (;



then
we all waiting janice's bf come and then go cinema
going cinema ; he hold my hand
we watch [ Pirates The Caribbean ] at 3pm ;D
*sorry dinpoh and ling ; you should know that xx is like that*
so just can let you two sit the infront place ; so sorry (';


SKIP


we go buy someone geh present
*saw ming hang there O.o*
janice's bf wanna back
then more awhile ling back also

so left we 4 walk there awhile
3 girls one boy ; bu cuo (x
then we go eat dinner at Papa rich ;D
after dinner we back home larh (;



____________________________________________





你是个长不大的大男孩 ♥
总是很像需要别人照顾你的感觉 ;P  





KUBAO ___ D
耦爱你 ♥

  


No comments:

Post a Comment